Providing flexible legal solutions globally, whilst backed by a major law firm.
Diversity and inclusion consultancy; helping organisations around the world drive meaningful change and unlock real business value.
Designing and implementing solutions and assisting our clients with legal technology and support.
Combining the right people and technology to create outcome focused managed legal solutions.
Applying the principles and practice of project management to deliver client legal projects on time and within budget.
MANAGED LEGAL SERVICES
People and technology married.
Legal efficiency delivered.
Our Managed Legal Services business combines people and technology to create outcome-focused solutions that enable our clients to achieve more through simplification, standardisation and automation of their processes and documents. Working in conjunction with our clients, the team design a cost-effective solution, selecting how much ‘human’ and how much technology to incorporate with the added benefit of providing the data required to provide additional insight to their businesses.
What is it used for?
Through the utilisation of a Managed Legal Services solution, clients can benefit from the very best of Pinsent Masons’ people and technology to deliver fast, highly efficient and cost-effective legal solutions.
- Clients utilise our managed services for ‘business as usual’ work; this might take the form of standardising commercial contracts, automated document reviews, corporate housekeeping or commercial property conveyance as examples of typical work.
- We also serve as outsourced legal departments for all or some specific legal issues and resolve them for our client as if we were acting as an internal counsel.
- When it comes to multi-jurisdictional work, such as review of standard terms and conditions throughout all EU countries or checking specific legal questions, our Managed Legal Services help to provide uniform solutions without the complication of hundreds of emails being sent.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Clients are experiencing legal challenges which take up valuable time and resource. This work is not of a strategic nature, but it is important and requires legal expertise. The work tends to have a repetitive nature to it.
Vario’s Managed Services team will work with the client to understand the nature of the challenge and develop a solution which meets the client’s needs.
- Utilising a combination of technology, lawyers, legal project managers and paralegals, Vario services the needs of the client and delivers a continual stream of legal support.
- Work is completed by the Legal Managed Services team which is accessed via our legal technology solutions.
- Data captured from our work is collected, collated and presented back to the client.
HOW DOES THE CLIENT BENEFIT
Clients have complex repetitive work completed to a high quality, but in a simple, fast, and cost-effective fashion. Furthermore, working in this manner delivers huge quantities of data, which provides the client with transparency and allows them to further improve their systems and raise the quality of their output.
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about our Managed Legal Services, get in touch with Severin.
Managed Legal Services
RECENT CASE STUDIES
Situation A huge Germany based multi-national technology company required a supplier able to frequently review terms ...
Situation Our client is a large infrastructure and construction company active across Australasia. The General Couns...