The objective of this engagement was to develop the vision and storyline for this Dublin-headquartered client’s global D&I launch. With a widely dispersed, depot and store-based population, this project set out to capture the hearts, minds and hands of the whole workforce and galvanise support for the new D&I values.
Following the establishment of their Global D&I Steering Committee, Brook Graham worked closely with the client to craft the vision and priorities for D&I. We did this through drawing out the key themes and aspirations via a series of leadership interviews. We then went on to determine the most effective ways to engage and land the messages, for example through storytelling, an education campaign, customer insights and greater collaboration with the wider stakeholder population.
- Clearly articulated D&I vision statement and narrative
- Underpinned the detailed communications plan for office colleagues, plus all retail and depot staff
- Ensured a robust and consistent cascade of the D&I purpose and values across the organisation
- Resulted in higher levels of understanding and commitment to the D&I vision
- Increased rates of employee engagement and customer satisfaction